Good first post Linds.... Now we need pics!:-)
You can always make me laugh, I am soooo excited for the L & L blog. Xo-
Nice Post!!!! BUT better then NO post! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!
Miss you! Sorry the pasta didn't work out...next time use cream!
Love that you have a blog, so now show us what life is like in Cali. I miss ya too, just like I have for the last year. :)
I am hanging on by tooth and nail, throw us a bone sister!ps Ryan was a sad little boy today, no friends could come play. He was so sad his little Spencer friend moved so far away. Give your kiddos a hug from us.
You've crossed over. Yeah! Can't wait to see all your new adventures.
Good first post Linds.... Now we need pics!
ReplyDelete:-)
You can always make me laugh, I am soooo excited for the L & L blog. Xo-
ReplyDeleteNice Post!!!! BUT better then NO post! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!
ReplyDeleteMiss you! Sorry the pasta didn't work out...next time use cream!
ReplyDeleteLove that you have a blog, so now show us what life is like in Cali. I miss ya too, just like I have for the last year. :)
ReplyDeleteI am hanging on by tooth and nail, throw us a bone sister!
ReplyDeleteps Ryan was a sad little boy today, no friends could come play. He was so sad his little Spencer friend moved so far away. Give your kiddos a hug from us.
You've crossed over. Yeah! Can't wait to see all your new adventures.
ReplyDelete