The best thing about this blog is the funny comments you all left!!! ha....It's inspiring me to get with this blog. :) Soon baby, so soon! I'm flattering myself that you will come back. I'm flattered that you ever made it here in the first place. How did you find it? I guess I have no idea about many other secret blogging details.
Here's a few pics from the summer.
Yeah!!!! I LOVE to see you blogging. That is a really cute truck picture. What a gorgeous family. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteI loved the Christmas card!!
ReplyDeleteWe will never tell how we found you... he he he!
ReplyDeleteLove you Nadauld family! Cute card, by the way!
dang cute little Millie!! I love that pic by the truck. We miss you and your kiddos. Are you in SLC right now!!! I just realized as I am typing this. AHHH I am missing you. I just know it. I will call you first thing tomorrow. (after church) xo
ReplyDelete