Thursday, May 20, 2010

Talking on the Phone with Milli














As many family members know, Milli is in the phone talking stage. She loves to grab the phone from me and talk away to her favorite loved ones. She usually leaves and goes into the other room so she can really talk. She was talking to Mogo in these pictures. It was fun to look out the kitchen window to see her sitting outside so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Don't you wish you knew what we were talking about?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good job. You posted! I can't believe how big Millie is!

    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you from your call the other day. We have had a bit of drama around here. I got your package though, and you are too sweet. My kids are digging the Family Car Ride CD. Maggie has been obsessed with Sound of Music lately (and Annie), so she is in absolute heaven! So thanks!

    I'm going to try to call you this week. I miss you!

    xoxo
    Molls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my future-daughter-in-law so darn much!! She is the cutest little lady ever. Glad she is taking after us, always on the phone!! Ha, ha. Miss you Lindsay. xo

    ReplyDelete